[cmsmasters_row data_width=”boxed” data_top_style=”default” data_bot_style=”default” data_color=”default” data_padding_top=”10″ data_padding_bottom=”50″][cmsmasters_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsmasters_text animation_delay=”0″]
When you agree to use our cleaning services you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Client/Customer/you/your refers to you, the individual or Company requesting cleaning service from Wondermaids Cleaning Services. We/Us/The Company/Wondermaids refers to Wondermaids Cleaning Services. Cleaner refers to any cleaner introduced by the Company to the Client.
1. Agreement – The adoption of our cleaning services is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions as an implied contract and therefore is enforceable in law, which does not require these conditions to be agreed in the written form.
2. Cancellations – You must provide 48 hours notice of any cancellation of your arranged cleaning service by either email or telephone/text. If you cancel within 48 hours, we reserve the right to charge you in full for the arranged cleaning service.
2.1 Agreement Cancellations – Should you wish to cancel your regular cleaning agreement with us you are required to give 2 weeks notice. We will offer you 2 weeks notice should we wish to cancel the regular cleaning agreement.
3. Your Cleaners – Our cleaning team will be fully insured, vetted and trained. Our cleaners are extensively trained and valuable to our company, for this reason we hope you can understand that during the provision of your cleaning service and for a period of 24 months after any cancellation, you may not employ any staff that are or have been employed by Wondermaids without paying a fee of £2000 over prior three month period.
4. Payments – All cleaning services must be paid for upfront either before or on the day of your cleaning service. We accept cash, bank transfer and standing order.
If the Customer fail to make payments Wondermaids reserves the right to charge a £25 administration fee, plus interest on all sums remaining unpaid after the due date, in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998 at the rate the of 8% over the current Bank of England base rate.
5. Access to The Property – You must provide access to the property by providing us with a key and/or details of any relevant access codes. If you have an alarm and a code is not provided to us, it is expected that the alarm will be turned off on the days that the services are to be provided. If you do not wish to provide us with a key/access code and we are prevented from gaining access to the property to carry out work as arranged, you will be charged in full for the arranged cleaning service.
6. Satisfaction Guarantee – If you have a concern regarding the quality of the service provided, you are obliged to immediately raise that concern and in any event no later than 24 hours of the service being provided. If the concern is justified, Wondermaids will arrange for the re-cleaning or rectification of the area under dispute for no additional charge.
7. Quotation validity – Quotes are subject to your property being in the same condition as when visited to provide the original quote, a charge may be incurred for any extra cleaning beyond the cleaning included in the original quote.
[/cmsmasters_text][cmsmasters_heading type=”h3″ font_weight=”normal” font_style=”normal” text_align=”left” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”20″ animation_delay=”0″]Any Questions? Lets us know![/cmsmasters_heading][cmsmasters_contact_form form_plugin=”cfb” form_cfb=”164″ email_cfb=”firstname.lastname@example.org” animation_delay=”0″][/cmsmasters_column][/cmsmasters_row]